Administrative Law - Public Law
Administrative law, which governs, in particular, the relationship between the state and its citizens, constitutes an important part of public law. Administrative law is very broad and there are a number of areas and tasks assigned to it.
Tramposch & Partners provide consultation on all matters of administrative law and ensures competent representation in proceedings before the Austrian administrative authorities, administrative courts, the Constitutional and Higher Administrative Court and the European Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights.
The Austrian administrative penalty proceedings are characterized by numerous particularities, which are dedicated to the enforcement of imposed fines. Here the Austrian administrative penalty proceedings do not solely focus on the culpability of a vehicle driver, but also on the culpability of the vehicle owner or the transport company.
Recently, the Austrian administrative penalty proceedings have been overlaid by European legal standards. This often leads to an abundance of standards which are very hard to comprehend.
Our lawyers assist with expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Administrative Penalty Law
- Driver’s License Revocation
- Road Police and Motor Vehicle Law
- Alcohol Offenses
- Disregard for the Highway Code
- Transgressions Regarding the Federal Toll Act
- Federal Emission Control Act
- Cargo Transportation Law
- Driving Times and Rest Periods
- Building and Land Transfer Law
- Trade and Operating System Law
- Spatial Planning Law
- Environmental Law
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- European Law
- Association and Assembly Law
- Event Law
- Social Security Law