Tramposch & Partners support their clients in the areas of corporate and commercial law.
Our expertise ranges from the foundation of a company, to the determination of the appropriate legal form, share transfers or mergers.
We provide all necessary means for the foundation and ongoing counsel of corporations and private companies, as well as other legal entities.
The main focus is not only directed to the classical on-going advisory service for a company, but also bestrides in complex and often cross-border situations.
The prosecution and defense of commercial disputes before national courts and international arbitral tribunals is also part of our practice area.
- drafting of company and participation agreements
- preparation and supervision/accompanying of shareholder meetings
- advising directors / executive directors and board of directors, evaluation of directors' liability
- counseling on disputes among shareholders
- obtaining official authorizations/official permits
- joint ventures
- structuring and implementation of restructuring