Data Protection Act
Tramposch & Partners provide reliable and proficient advice in all aspects of Privacy Law.
Due to technological progress the area of Data Protection Act has evolved to a major field of law and has gained increased importance.
For ventures it is recommended to previously verify whether, planned process changes are permissible under the data protection act. As well as timely obtaining any required permissions from the data protection authority.
- implementation of Whistleblower hotlines
- data export within the corporation
- changeover from personnel files to digital personnel files
- data protection at the workplace (keyword « video surveillance »)
- data protection in use of mobile devices (« Bring Your Own Device »)
In addition to legal representation before the data protection authorities as well as obtaining permissions, Tramposch & Partners offer counseling regarding data information requests specifically for banks and leasing companies.